Renowned luxury hair accessories and jewelry designer, Jennifer Behr, is looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented and creative intern to assist with the day-to-day operations of running a fast-paced E-Commerce website. This is a great opportunity to learn about the E-Commerce industry and to be introduced to common technology platforms and software.
Maintaining Product Page details and content in Salesforce and Shopify
Copywriting and SEO optimization
Organizing UGC, campaign imagery and video, & product selling imagery within the Digital Asset Manager
Email and SMS creation in Klaviyo and Shopify
KPI reporting using Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Shopify
Contributing to content calendar ideation and production
Maintain product launch roadmaps
Assisting with new product set up
Supporting brand management projects and general administrative tasks
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Knowledge of Instagram and TikTok
Knowledge of Shopify a plus
Familiarity with the luxury industry preferred
Minimum 25 hours per week
Available to work remotely as well as in-person at our Greenpoint studio 1-2 days/week
Fashion Tech Intern
Chosenwoven We are the first plastic free lingerie brand. Health focused innovative design, based in Merino kniting technology - zero waste. Good for your body, good for the planet.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Fashion Tech Intern to join our team. As a Fashion Tech Intern, you will work directly with our design and tech team as support in social media, digital marketing, analytics and innovation.
- Assist in the development of new products and technologies in sustainable fashion space
- Perform research on emerging trends and technologies in the sustainable fashion and technology space
- Help with product testing and quality assurance
- Contribute to product design and documentation
- Help develop and refine project timelines and milestones
- Support the team in day-to-day activities as needed
- Social media support, image management and content management working with our digital marketing agency
- Strong interest in technology, fashion, or a related field
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with project management or collaboration tools is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of a sustainable fashion technology startup.